Coronavirus Safety Measures as of Dec 2020
Keeping You Safe
The breaksincornwall.com team would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that during these difficult times, we have adopted a variety of health and safety measures to keep you and our staff as safe as possible.
Having sought advice from governing bodies, local authorities and the Department of Health, some of the key measures that we would like to draw your attention to are as follows:
- Hand sanitising – Sanitising stations have been positioned at a variety of locations in all communal internal areas and also externally by the main entrances.
- PPE – Face coverings and PPE will be worn by all staff in all rooms, villas, apartments, cottages and communal areas.
- Face coverings – As you will have experienced over the past year, masks are mandatory in all internal areas, please ensure that you bring your own masks with you.
- Distance – Where possible, please keep at least a 2 metre gap between yourselves and any other members of the public.
- NHS Test and Trace – QR codes are displayed in all rooms, villas, apartments, cottages and communal areas. Following Department of Health guidelines, we ask that all of our guests scan the test and trace forms on a daily basis.
- COVID-19 symptoms – Anyone displaying or has any reason to believe they may have come into contact with the virus up to 10 days before arrival MUST adhere to government and NHS instructions, self-isolating for the recommended time and therefore should not arrive at our property. We hope that this will not apply to anyone but in the unfortunate circumstance that it does, please contact our reservations team who will be happy to talk through the options.
- Payments – We will only be taking payments via card.
- Further information – Can be found in your room, villa, apartment and/or cottage upon arrival.
Our hygiene reassurance
We always adhere to local authority guidelines and due to Covid-19 are taking extra precautions.
To Reassure You
- An increased focus on hand hygiene for everyone
- We’ve established more frequent cleaning and hygiene protocols
- We have antibacterial gel dispensers in the public areas of Porth Veor Manor
- We’ve increased distancing between occupied tables in our restaurant
- Replacing sugar cubes for sachets
- We regularly disinfect keys and exposed surfaces such as door handles and card terminals
Advice To All
In line with government recommendations:
- Follow social distancing rules
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Dispose of tissues immediately and wash your hands immediately
- Face masks required to be worn in all public areas
- Anyone with symptoms of coronavirus, such as a temperature or a new, continuous cough to stay at home for 7 days
- Those in contact with anyone showing symptoms to stay at home for 10 days