Beach House Apartments in Porth, Newquay
Stylish modern apartments overlooking the stunning sandy beach
The Beach House Apartments enjoy a superb location virtually on the beach at Porth and just a mile from Newquay. Offering stylish, modern and well-appointed apartments – brand new in 2009 – this small complex of 12 units feature 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and sleep a maximum of four or six adults respectively. Open year round, all our guests at The Beach House have the use of the hotel amenities at Porth Veor Manor, just 200 yards away. This includes the swimming pool (open Apr – Oct), bar, ‘fine dining’ restaurant and laundry facilities.
These apartments feature
- 2 bedroom units: one double with en-suite shower and toilet plus TV, plus one twin bedroom (max. 4 persons)
- 3 bedroom unit: one double with en-suite shower and toilet plus TV featuring a sea view and balcony, another double with sea view plus one twin facing inland (max. 6 persons)
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Living room comprising lounge and dining area with widescreen TV and DVD player
- Well-equipped kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer plus washing machine and combi-dryer plus a wide range of utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding, made up for your arrival, comprises pillows, duvets and linen
- All towels and tea towels for apartment use
- Full double glazing and central heating
- Balcony or patio off lounge
- Reserved parking space (one space per property). If two parking spaces are required, one can be parked at Porth Veor free of charge
- FREE wifi in most apartments.
The Reception for The Beach House is at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away.
Please note these apartments are entirely non-smoking.
More images of The Beach House.
Current tariff for The Beach House.
Well behaved dogs (max 2 per apartment) are accepted in two of our apartments at a supplement of £6 per dog per night. Registered guide/service dogs are welcome free of charge.
You’re very welcome at The Porth Veor Manor
Our hotel facilities at The Porth Veor Manor, just 200 yards away, are available to all our Beach House guests. These include bar, restaurant and conservatory, plus of course the grounds and a heated swimming pool (usually open Apr – Oct). Breakfast and dinner can be arranged via hotel reception and at special discount prices. Table reservations can be made at Porth Veor Reception or by calling 01637 873274.
Disabled clients are most welcome, however The Beach House Apartments are entirely unsuitable for those confined to a wheelchair. Please note the apartments have a lift and there is also a ground floor apartment. All rooms are on the same level. Please note there is also one unit at Porth Veor Apartments which is suitable for guests with walking difficulties. Should you require advice please ask.
Check-in for The Beach House is at Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 200 yards away, normally ready on arrival from 4pm. Directions will be given when you check-in.
For other Porth Self Catering please see Porth Veor Villas & Apartments and Porth Cottage.
The Beach House
Porth Beach Road
- 30 yards to the beach
- Open all year
- Use of hotel amenities at Porth Veor Manor situated just 200 yards away
Enjoy fine dining at Beaucliffes with a special discount
All Beach House guests are most welcome to use our restaurant at The Porth Veor Manor Hotel. Full Cornish breakfast available for just £7.50 per person (standard charge £12). Children £4 payable direct. Our standard full price 3-course dinner is £29.95 including VAT, although our dishes are also priced individually if you only wish to have one or two courses – and our Beach House guests qualify for a 20% discount off all our meal prices.
Families with children are most welcome and early dinner commences between 6.30 – 7pm
Table reservations can be made at Porth Veor Reception or by calling 01637 873274.
2 bedroom Beach House have a maximum occupancy of 4 persons when occupying one double bedroom and one twin bedroom.
3 bedroom Beach House have a maximum occupancy of 6 persons when occupying two double bedrooms and one twin bedroom.