Porth Veor Apartments & Villas in Porth, Cornwall
2 & 3 bedroom villas & apartments
Licensed bar & restaurant
Heated outdoor swimming pool
200 yards to the beach
Stylish base, great location
Porth Veor Villas and Apartments are a small complex of just eight villas and four apartments situated in the grounds of Best Westeren Porth Veor Manor and sharing the hotel’s facilities. Most overlook the pool or benefit from beach views.
The apartments have been equipped and furnished to a very high standard and are available on either a self catering, bed and breakfast or half board basis.
All units are spacious and range from 840 square foot for apartments, to 1000 square foot for the villas.
Two bedroom villas and apartments
There are seven villas and four apartments. Each with one double and one twin, plus two deluxe bathrooms including one en-suite.
Three bedroom villa
There is one villa with two doubles and one twin and three deluxe bathrooms including one en-suite.
Luxury 4 star accommodation
- All bedrooms with satellite TV
- Lounge/diner with widescreen TV with a wide range of satellite channels including Sky Sports plus and a high quality double sofa bed
- Well-equipped kitchen area with cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, iron and board, plus a wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery
- All bedding made up for your arrival comprising linen, pillows and duvets
- All towels and tea towels provided for internal use
- Full double glazing, under-floor heating, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Patio or balcony with garden furniture
- Direct access to sandy beach
Good to know
- Check-in from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Laundry facilities on site
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (Apr – Oct)
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- One free reserved private parking space per apartment
- Beaucliffes Restaurant
- Licensed Bar
Standard self-catering tariff
Prices are £ per unit. Minimum duration usually 3 nights.
Prices include all bedding made up for your arrival, all towels and tea towels for villa/apartment use plus all electric and gas.
2018 prices in £ per 2 bedroom villa/apartment with pool view
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|2 Jan – 28 Mar||125||375||375||500|
|29 Mar – 13 Apr||165||495||495||695|
|14 Apr – 24 May||140||420||420||630|
|25 May – 2 Jun||205||615||615||975|
|3 Jun – 22 Jun||165||495||495||765|
|23 Jun – 5 Jul||190||570||570||875|
|6 Jul – 19 Jul||220||660||660||995|
|20 Jul – 17 Aug||270||810||810||1350|
|18 Aug – 27 Aug||260||780||780||1300|
|28 Aug – 20 Sep||175||525||525||795|
|21 Sep – 18 Oct||140||420||420||630|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||170||510||510||695|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||125||375||375||500|
|23 Dec – 1 Jan 2019||Festive Prices|
Supplements per unit
|3 bed pool view||30||90||90||180|
|Apt 6 only (rear view)
deduct from above prices
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Reduction already reflected in price grid shown.
How to find us
Go to satellite map and directions.
Beaucliffes Restaurant and bar on your doorstep
Guests at the villas and apartments are welcome to use the hotel facilities. These include the bar, restaurant and conservatory, gardens and heated swimming pool (open April to October).
Beaucliffes Discounts for guests
All Porth Veor Villas & Apartments guests qualify for our special dining offer at Beaucliffes, where you can save at least 20%.