The Beach House Apartments in Porth, Cornwall
Porth Beach, near Newquay
The Beach House Apartments enjoy a superb location virtually on the beach at Porth and just a mile from Newquay. This small complex of 12 units offer stylish, modern and well-appointed accommodation with everything you’d expect of beachside living.
2 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 4
3 bed apartment
Sleeps up to 6
Served by a
in 2 apartments
Overlooking the sandy beach
Two bedroom Beach House units comprise of 1 double with en-suite shower and toilet plus TV, plus 1 twin bedroom (no TV in the sea view apartment double bedroom).
Three bedroom units include 1 double with en-suite shower and toilet plus TV featuring a sea view and balcony plus another double with sea view and 1 twin facing inland.
Open year round, all our guests at The Beach House have the use of the hotel amenities at Best Western Porth Veor Manor, just 200 yards away. This includes the swimming pool, open Apr – Oct, bar and Beaucliffes restaurant.
Luxury 4 star self-catering
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Living room comprising lounge and dining area with widescreen TV and DVD player
- Well-equipped kitchen area with electric cooker and hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer or fridge and separate freezer, washer dryer plus a wide range of utensils
- All bedding, made up for your arrival
- All towels and tea towels for apartment use (not beach towels)
- Full double glazing and central heating
- Balcony or patio off lounge
Good to know
- Check-in from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Newquay Airport 4 miles
- Dogs welcome in 2 apartments
- Free use of swimming pool and facilities at Porth Veor Manor
- One reserved parking space per apartment. Additional parking at Porth Veor Manor
Standard apartment tariff
2017 prices in £ per 2 bedroom standard apartment
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|1 Jan – 7 Apr||120||360||360||480|
|8 Apr – 21 Apr||160||480||480||650|
|22 Apr – 25 May||135||405||405||595|
|26 May – 2 Jun||190||570||570||950|
|3 Jun – 22 Jun||155||465||465||720|
|23 Jun – 6 Jul||180||540||540||840|
|7 Jul – 20 Jul||210||630||630||975|
|21 Jul – 18 Aug||250||750||750||1250|
|19 Aug – 27 Aug||230||690||690||1150|
|28 Aug – 21 Sep||160||480||480||750|
|22 Sep – 19 Oct||135||405||405||595|
|20 Oct – 28 Oct||150||450||450||630|
|29 Oct – 22 Dec||120||360||360||480|
|23 Dec – 1 Jan 2018||Festive Prices|
Supplements per unit
|3 bed Sea View||45||135||135||270|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Reduction already reflected in price grid shown.
Well behaved dogs (maximum 2) welcome in selected dog friendly apartments subject to advance booking and a supplement of £6 per dog, per night.
Take a look at our dog-friendly page for information on beaches and surrounding walks.
Restaurant, bar & pool on your doorstep
Our hotel facilities at Best Western Porth Veor Manor, just 75 yards away, are available to Beach House guests. These include the bar, Beaucliffes Restaurant and conservatory, plus the gardens and heated swimming pool (usually open Apr to Oct).
All Porth Cottage guests qualify for our special dining offer at Beaucliffes, where you can save at least 20%.
Please note the hotel is closed for maintenance on selected dates between mid December and early February. Please check for details.
How to find us
Go to satellite map and Directions.