Porth Cottage in Porth, Cornwall
1 double & 1 twin
sleeps max 4
Access to hotel, bar, restaurant
Outdoor heated pool on site
100 yards to the beach
Charming Cornish Cottage in Porth
Porth Cottage is a quaint and charming 18th century cottage dating back to around 1700. It was originally built of cob and over the centuries has been home to many a local fisherman and his family. It has been refurbished with all the modern essentials whilst still oozing charm and character from a bygone era with its oak-beamed ceilings and other traditional features.
Situated just 100 yards from Porth beach and adjacent to the grounds of Porth Veor Manor, through which there is also a private footpath with direct access to the sandy beach, Porth Cottage makes an ideal base and accommodates up to 4 persons.
The main cottage features
- One double bedroom plus one twin
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower attachment and toilet
- Lounge with TV & plus small annexe lounge – a ‘snug’ room with wood burner
- Kitchen/diner which leads out into the garden and patio area
- Kitchen comprises of electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a full range of crockery and cutlery
- A small utility room with washing machine and dryer plus separate toilet
- Heated throughout, smoke alarm system
- All bedding, made up for your arrival comprises pillows, duvet and linen
- All towels and tea towels provided for internal use
- Small patio garden with patio furniture
Good to know
- Check-in is at the adjacent Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 75 yards away
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to heated swimming pool (Apr – Oct)
- Newquay Airport 4 miles away
- One private parking space with additional parking in the hotel car park
Porth Cottage self-catering tariff
Prices are £ per unit. Minimum duration usually 3 nights.
Prices include all bedding made up for your arrival, all towels and tea towels for villa/apartment use plus all electric and gas.
2018/2019 prices in £ per 2 bedroom cottage
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|23 Jun – 5 Jul||190||570||570||875|
|6 Jul – 19 Jul||220||660||660||995|
|20 Jul – 17 Aug||270||810||810||1350|
|18 Aug – 27 Aug||260||780||780||1300|
|28 Aug – 20 Sep||175||525||525||795|
|21 Sep – 18 Oct||140||420||420||630|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||170||510||510||695|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||125||375||375||500|
|23 Dec – 31 Dec||Festive Prices|
|1 Jan – 3 Apr 2019||125||375||375||500|
|4 Apr – 19 Apr||165||495||495||695|
|20 Apr – 23 May||140||420||420||630|
|24 May – 1 Jun||205||615||615||975|
|2 Jun – 21 Jun||165||495||495||765|
|22 Jun – 4 Jul||190||570||570||875|
|5 Jul – 18 Jul||220||660||660||995|
|19 Jul – 16 Aug||270||810||810||1350|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Reduction already reflected in price grid shown.
Winter Long Stays
Every 3rd week FREE from 23 Nov to 17 Mar
(excluding Christmas and New Year).
This offer is not bookable online. Phone 01637 873274 to book.
Restaurant, bar & pool on your doorstep
Our hotel facilities at Best Western Porth Veor Manor, just 75 yards away, are available to Porth Cottage guests. These include the bar, Beaucliffes Restaurant and conservatory, plus the gardens and heated swimming pool (usually open Apr to Oct).
All Porth Cottage guests qualify for our special dining offer at Beaucliffes, where you can save at least 20%.
How to find us
Go to satellite map and directions.