Pilgrim Cottage in Porth, Cornwall
1 double & 1 twin
sleeps max 4
Access to hotel, bar, restaurant & pool
100 yards to the beach
Delightful Cornish Cottage in Porth
Dating back to the early 18th Century, Pilgrim Cottage is full of character with its low beamed ceilings and cob walls. Now superbly refurbished and skilfully restored, the cottage now offers contemporary furnishings and modern comforts.
The well-equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar and adjoining dining area. A cosy wood burner can be found in the lounge and a separate sun lounge leads to a private garden with decking. There’s even an outside shower, which will come in handy when returning from the beach, just 100 metres away.
The cottage sleeps up to four people in one double and one twin bedroom (can convert to a ziplink double if needed). It’s also dog friendly so that extra special family member or two can also be accommodated.
The main cottage features
- One double bedroom plus one twin (can be converted to a ziplink double bed)
- Restricted height bathroom with bath, separate shower and toilet
- Separate ground floor toilet
- Lounge with TV and wood burner
- Well equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar and adjoining dining area. There’s an electric oven, hob and integral microwave, integrated fridge and separate freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher and a full range of utensils, crockery and cutlery
- Outside utility room with washing machine and separate dryer
- Sun lounge leading to a private garden with decking, furniture plus outside shower. Although the garden shows a hot tub, we regret this not currently available
- Triple glazed and centrally heated throughout, smoke alarm system
- All bedding, made up for your arrival, comprises pillows, duvet and linen
- All towels and tea towels provided for internal use
Good to know
- Check-in is at the adjacent Porth Veor Manor Hotel, just 75 yards away
- Check-in usually from 4pm. Check out by 10am
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to heated swimming pool (Apr – Oct)
- Newquay Airport 4 miles away
- One private parking space with additional parking in the hotel car park
Pilgrim Cottage self-catering tariff
Prices are £ per unit. Minimum duration usually 3 nights.
Prices include all bedding made up for your arrival, all towels and tea towels for cottage use plus all electric and gas.
2018/2019 prices in £ per 2 bedroom cottage
|Duration||Per night||3 nights||4 nights||7 nights|
|23 Jun – 5 Jul||220||660||660||1055|
|6 Jul – 19 Jul||250||750||750||1175|
|20 Jul – 17 Aug||300||900||900||1530|
|18 Aug – 27 Aug||290||870||870||1480|
|28 Aug – 20 Sep||205||615||615||975|
|21 Sep – 18 Oct||170||510||510||810|
|19 Oct – 31 Oct||200||600||600||875|
|1 Nov – 22 Dec||155||465||465||680|
|23 Dec – 1 Jan 2019||Festive Prices|
|1 Jan – 3 Apr 2019||155||465||465||680|
|4 Apr – 19 Apr||195||585||585||875|
|20 Apr – 23 May||170||510||510||810|
|24 May – 1 Jun||235||705||705||1155|
|2 Jun – 21 Jun||195||585||585||945|
|22 Jun – 4 Jul||220||660||660||1055|
|5 Jul – 18 Jul||250||750||750||1175|
|19 Jul – 16 Aug||300||900||900||1530|
Stay 4 nights for the price of 3! Stay 7 nights and enjoy 2 - 3 FREE nights!
Reduction already reflected in price grid shown.
Winter Long Stays
Every 3rd week FREE, 23 Nov – 17 Mar
(excluding Christmas and New Year).
This offer is not bookable online. Phone 01637 873274 to book.
Restaurant, bar & pool on your doorstep
Our hotel facilities at Best Western Porth Veor Manor, just 75 yards away, are available to Pilgrim Cottage guests. These include the bar, Beaucliffes Restaurant and conservatory, plus the gardens and heated swimming pool (usually open Apr to Oct).
All Pilgrim Cottage guests are most welcome to use Beaucliffes restaurant, Porth Veor Manor Hotel. A full Cornish breakfast is available for just £7.95 per adult, (standard charge £12) when pre-booked for the full duration. Offer price for children £4 payable direct. Our standard full price 3-course dinner is £29.95 including VAT, although our dishes are also priced individually if you only wish to have one or two courses. All Pilgrim Cottage guests qualify for our special dining offer at Beaucliffes, where you can save at least 20%.
Families with children are most welcome and early dinner commences between 6:30 – 7pm.
Table reservations can be made at Porth Veor Reception or by calling 01637 873274
Pilgrim Cottage is dog friendly. Up to 2 well behaved dogs are welcome for a supplement of £6 per dog per night.
How to find us
Go to satellite map and directions.